- The software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this Site or related material from us.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on any products (e.g. prescription drugs) with regard to the Content contained on this Site.
- You are 13 years or older to participate.
- The information you submit to the Communities shall not be deemed confidential, and shall be publicly available to third parties. You agree not to reveal any private information, including but not limited to health, financial and personally identifiable information, if you do not wish this information to be published. Furthermore, you agree not to reveal the health or other private information of third parties without their knowledge and consent.
- Content available through the Communities is provided “AS IS,” and you are solely responsible for your reliance on and use of such content. We are not responsible for the consequences of any communications made through the Communities. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should take appropriate action such as contacting your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- You agree not to use the Communities for any purpose in violation of local, state, or federal regulations.
- You agree not to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Communities any content that violates or infringes the copyright, trademark, or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- The Communities may be used only for non-commercial purposes. You agree not to, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- Messages, information, or other materials posted to the Communities are subject to use by us and our licensees in any medium (now in existence or hereafter developed), for any purpose, in perpetuity without further notice or any compensation of any kind to you or any third party. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on our part to post or use such materials, or to give you any credit.
- You agree not to post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person or allow another person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; harvest or otherwise collect information about others (including email addresses) without their consent; or post the same note more than once or “spam.”
- You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free form), or otherwise engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Communities or the Site, or which, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our affiliates, licensors, licensees, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue submitted through the Communities.
- Delete, move or edit communications determined, in our sole discretion, to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, otherwise illegal, disruptive, or otherwise unacceptable for any reason.
- Monitor, edit or disclose any communication posted in the Communities.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted in the Communities or anywhere on this Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.